Sample News for Good Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off News for Good, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular News for Good email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your News for Good goals.
Subject: News for Good News & Updates!
We’re so excited that News for Good is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some News for Good updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your News for Good campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding News for Good
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a News for Good specific event
Thank you for being a part of our News for Good team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.